damimi721 posted an update 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Continuous Galvanizing Line
Our company is one of among the leading manufacturing and exporting companies offering complete facilities for supply, design and manufacture of Hot Dip Galvanizing Plant with all auxiliaries and electrical with erection & commissioning at client’s location. We are Designer, manufacturers and supplier of Hot Dip Galvanizing Plant for Tube, Structures, different kind of Profiles, Transmission Towers, etc.
We are dynamically enterprising people and incessantly improve our quality & include latest technology to stand up to the international standard. We have a team of skilled and experienced professionals who have deep knowledge and expertise in manufacturing, exporting and servicing a complete hot-dip Galvanizing plant i.e. galvanizing tanks, galvanized kettle, galvanizing furnace, Fumeless Galvanizing Plant, acid fume extraction & scrubbing system etc.
Project Management & Engineering
Process Design & Engineering
Plant Layout& Design
Finalize technical specifications
Design and Supply of various equipment
Pollution Control Equipment
Construction Supervision & Management
Health Safety& Training
Commissioning & Start-up
Hot dip galvanizing is a very effective method to protect steel against corrosion. The initial costs for galvanizing is low, and protection life is very high. The life time cost for galvanized steels is very advantageously in comparison with other corrosion protection systems.
Galvanized steel has a grey appearance, which harmonize well with the nature. If some other colour is preferred, it is possible to paint the galvanized surface, which except the colour also further improves the already very good corrosion protection of the galvanized steel.
HOT DIP GALVANISING timely necessity in engineering and financial world. This is the process which will enhance the property of the steel material resulting long life We are in constant contact with Hot Dip Galvanized steel unconsciously from steel construction materials to aesthetic steel objects that are surrounding our daily lives. It is a highly effective & cost efficient method to protect fabricated steel, structural steel, castings, or small parts from corrosion.
The dimensions of these plants are variable as they depend by different factors:
Kind of materials: (road barriers, poles, cable channels etc.)
Material dimensions (maximum overall dimensions of the piece to be galvanized)
Yearly quantity: tons per year.
Process of galvanizing
In the process of hot dip galvanizing steel under goes rigorous preparation i.e physical and chemical treatment of the steel. When sending steel through the Hot Dip Galvanising process, it undergoes work, chemical treatment to remove impurities before finally dipping into a kettle of molten zinc at a temperature of around 450°C. When exposed to the atmosphere, pure zinc reacts with oxygen to form zinc oxide, which further reacts with carbon dioxide to form zinc carbonate, a dull grey, fairly strong material that stops further corrosion in many circumstances, to deliver a reinforced metallurgically alloy bond that protects the steel from corrosion.
Depending upon the project requirement treatment of the steel is decided by selecting the most effective corrosion protection system is important, and your analysis of each method should include such things as the durability, maintenance schedule, coating’s service life, and initial and life-cycle costs.
1. Surface Preparation is the most important step in the application of any coating. In most instances where a coating fails before the end of its expected service life, it is due to incorrect or inadequate surface preparation.
The surface preparation step in the galvanizing process has its own built-in means of quality control in that zinc simply will not react with a steel surface that is not perfectly clean. Any failures or inadequacies in surface preparation will be immediately apparent when the steel is withdrawn from the molten zinc. Any areas that were not properly prepared will remain uncoated. Immediate corrective action is taken.
Surface preparation for galvanizing typically consists of three steps: degreasing cleaning, acid pickling and fluxing.
2. Degreasing– A solution often is used to remove organic contaminants such as dirt, markings, grease and oil from the metal surface. Epoxies, vinyls, asphalt or welding slag must be removed before galvanizing by grit-blasting, sandblasting or other mechanical means.
3. Pickling – Scale and rust normally are removed from the steel surface by pickling in a dilute solution of hydrochloric acid.
4. Rinsing – To remove acid and iron salt.
5. Fluxing – Steel is immersed in liquid flux (usually a zinc ammonium chloride solution) to remove oxides and to prevent oxidation prior to dipping into the bath of molten zinc. The item is separately dipped in a liquid flux bath, removed, allowed to dry, and then galvanized.
6. Galvanizing In this step, the material is completely immersed in a bath consisting of a minimum 99.9% SHG pure molten zinc. Fabricated items are immersed in the bath long enough to reach bath temperature. The articles are withdrawn slowly from the galvanizing bath and the excess zinc is removed by draining.
The chemical reactions that result in the formation and structure of the galvanized coating continue after the articles are withdrawn from the bath as long as these articles are near the bath temperature. The articles are cooled in either water or ambient air immediately after withdrawal from the bath.
Inspection -The two properties of the hot-dip galvanized coating that are closely scrutinized after galvanizing are coating thickness and coating appearance. A simple physical tests may be performed to determine thickness, uniformity, adherence and appearance.
Hot-dip galvanizing, with its superior durability, life-cycle cost, and maintenance schedule make it suitable for most applications.
Transmission line towers
Small parts Galvanizing
Roads and Bridges
Solar Panel Structures
Road Crash Barriers
Wire GalvanizingHot Dip Galvanizing Line manufacturers